Pure Indigo Powder
₹115.00 – ₹260.00
Indigo powder is a dye that comes from the crushed leaves of the indigo plant. It is a natural dye that can be used to color your hair with or without henna. It is green in appearance and when it is soaked it turns into a bluish black tint.
Henna & Indigo leaves hair coloring method are 100% safe to hair as it doesn’t contain ammonia or PPD or other chemicals like most hair dyes have.
Ingredient: Fresh Indigo Leaves.
Note: It is always recommended to use after applying Henna. Also no need to apply both henna and indigo on the same day. You can apply it on the next day if you are prone to cold.
Henna and Indigo usage as a Hair dye:
1. Take a required amount of henna powder (according to your hair length) and soak it “OVERNIGHT” with water.
2. In the next morning apply henna in your scalp & whole length.(apply well to every layer).
3. Keep it applied for around 20 to 30minutes if you have cold issues. If not you can keep it around 30-60 mins.
4. Rinse well with water. No need of shampoo or conditioner. (No hair dryers post wash)
5. Mix a required amount of indigo powder with water. (According to your hair length)
6. Apply it instantly on your hair.(No need to soak). How quick you are applying it , maximum will be the result.
7. Keep it applied for around 20 to 30minutes, if you have cold/sinus issues. If not you can keep it around 30-60 mins.
8. Follow the same washing method as you did for henna.
9. Enjoy the freshness of henna and indigo with Vaseegrah 🌿