This Amla powder is made from dried Indian gooseberry “pulp”. No leaves powder or seeds are added to the mix. It’s only PULP.
- condition your scalp
- promote healthy hair growth
- improve the tone of henna hair dyes
- minimize grays
- boost volume
- reduce dandruff
- treat head lice
Grey hair popping up? False daisy is your herb. Applying it as a hair pack twice a week makes the greys dull, and most importantly, it will prevent the spread.
Ingredients: Bhringaraj/(கரிசலாங்கண்ணி)/(False daisy) fresh leaves, Hibiscus leaves; Indigo leaves; Phyllanthus reticulatus leaves.
Black Mask is not a dye. It is a leaf powder to prevent the spread of grey hairs. Already available grey hair won’t get a change in color. For hair dyeing, henna & indigo are recommended. Please contact our customer care executives for further clarification. We are happy to serve you.
Heads up! This raw shikakai powder cannot be used as a hair cleanser. This is pure shikakai powder for your DIY recipes. If you are looking for a hair wash powder, you can click on this link to get our hair cleanser.
For thousands of years, Indians have used the shikakai pod as a biological surfactant to wash their hair and skin. This is the product for you if you are looking for high-quality shikakai for a DIY recipe. But using this powder alone will be very drying to your hair post-wash, so it is always recommended to use it along with herbs like Amla, Hibiscus flower, Hibiscus leaf, orange peel, and other herbs to enhance and complement the properties of Shikakai.
Ingredient: Raw Shikakai ( Acaciaconcinna).
“An excellent conditioner” is the one-word introduction for this leaf. The amino acids (Keratin) in Hibiscus make it an excellent conditioner.
Nourishes the hair follicles, softens the hair, and makes it more manageable.
Treats dandruff and itchy scalp: Using hibiscus leaves for hair balances the pH of hair.
Reduce the growth of dandruff-causing fungi, reduce dandruff flakes and prevent its recurrence.
How to Use:
1) Mix this mask powder with water and make it into a loose paste. Loose paste is easier to apply to your hair and also rinse out.
2) Keep the mixture in water for 5 minutes to allow the leaves to soak. Add more water if needed to make a loose paste.
3) Apply to the scalp and hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask before it dries on your hair.
4) Rinse well while taking a bath. If you use shampoo to remove the mask, there is no herbal effect on the hair.
5) Bhringaraj will prevent the spread of grey hair and keep the existing grey hair dull.
If your hair is completely grey, henna and indigo for natural hair colouring are recommended instead of this Black Mask. It is only recommended if you have a few grey hairs and want to prevent the spread of grey hairs. This is a pure leaf powder of the false daisy herb. It will not be conditioning in the same way that our hair mask or CG mask are.
Some DIY Ideas:
1) Hibiscus And Curry Leaves
Using curry and hibiscus leaves for hair will promote hair growth and prevent premature greying of hair.
1. Blend hibiscus leaves, curry leaves, and a spoon of coconut oil to get a smooth paste.
2. Apply it to the scalp and hair and massage it for 10 minutes.
3. Keep it for 30-40 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Using Hair Cleanser powder will give you squeaky clean hair after a bath.
2) Hibiscus Leaves and Onion
Using hibiscus leaves with onion juice on hair will promote hair regrowth and prevent baldness.
1. Mix juice of hibiscus leaves with onion juice. Apply it to the hair and the scalp.
2. Keep it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
If you have other DIY Ideas please do share them with us.