Hibiscus Leaf Powder
“An excellent conditioner” is the one-word introduction for this leaf. The amino acids (Keratin) in Hibiscus make it an excellent conditioner.
Nourishes the hair follicles, softens the hair, and makes it more manageable.
Treats dandruff and itchy scalp: Using hibiscus leaves for hair balances the pH of hair.
Reduce the growth of dandruff-causing fungi, reduce dandruff flakes and prevent its recurrence.
Some DIY Ideas:
1) Hibiscus And Curry Leaves
Using curry and hibiscus leaves for hair will promote hair growth and prevent premature greying of hair.
1. Blend hibiscus leaves, curry leaves, and a spoon of coconut oil to get a smooth paste.
2. Apply it to the scalp and hair and massage it for 10 minutes.
3. Keep it for 30-40 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Using Hair Cleanser powder will give you squeaky clean hair after a bath.
2) Hibiscus Leaves and Onion
Using hibiscus leaves with onion juice on hair will promote hair regrowth and prevent baldness.
1. Mix juice of hibiscus leaves with onion juice. Apply it to the hair and the scalp.
2. Keep it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
If you have other DIY Ideas please do share them with us.