1) Mix mask with water and make it a loose paste (Runny consistency).
2) Keep the mix for 5 mins for the leaves to get soaked well in water.
3) Apply on the scalp and hair and leave it for 20 minutes
(If you’re prone to get cold minimize the time).
4) Rinse well while taking bath.(If applied Shampoo to remove the mask there is no herbal effect for the hair. So the mask is designed to get off well without shampooing).
5) Give a day of complete herbal treat to your hair with this mask and enjoy the freshness of nature.
Herbal Hair Mask
Leaves powder for a shinny gorgeous hair. Damaged hairs due to coloring, hair straightening treatments can be applied with the mask to prevent hair thinning and to enhance voluminous growth.
Shade dried leaves and herbs preserve its efficacy intact. These leaves powder is then pulverized into a fine powder. Nourishing our hair with the mask twice a week will control hair fall.
This will be your Cleanser + Conditioning Mask.
Moringa leaves, Amla, Aloe vera, Curry leaves, Hibiscus flowers, Vettiver, Vasambu, Henna leaves, Bhringaraj, and other herbs.